As an institution of higher education, Unswagati has formulated its vision and mission as stipulated in the Statute Unswagati 2005. Hopefully, Unswagati forward into an institution of higher education that have a national-class research center. Accompanied by a high commitment to the intellectual life of the nation's effort, then developed the scientific community devoted to God Almighty. Therefore, the vision was the realization Unswagati leading independent universities and competitive in the administration Tridarma Universities, to produce graduates who are faithful and godly, moral Pancasila, insightful and capable science and technology and has the leadership and spirit high kejuangan in supporting national development.
Self-Mountain Mission University Teak (Unswagati) are as follows
1. Improving and developing human resources, facilities and infrastructure.
2. Combining the synergy of faith and devotion to God Almighty, science, technology, art in harmony, balanced to diamalkan in order to create a happy society in the world and the hereafter.
3. Prepare graduates who have leadership (leadership) that are reliable.
4. Organizing campus life as a scientific society based on the moral quality of Pancasila.
In promoting and developing human resources, facilities, and infrastructure necessary to create an effective and efficient management of the educational process, teaching, research, and community service as well as helping students to develop into experts and professionals in accordance with the field of study, so it can compete in each opportunity to develop themselves.
Based on this mission as an institution of higher education, Unswagati also have to develop faculty and staff to be able to make himself highly capable and globally competitive, in addition to carrying out its functions namely
1. Produce a faithful member of the community and devoted to God Almighty, have a certain character height, cultured Indonesia, responsible, vibrant scientific and academic ability and professional and capable of performing the work environment as well;
a) Able to apply science and technology and develop the ability themselves to the demands of progress in the field and pemiliharaan and operational role in the production process, for graduate level degree.
b) Ability to develop science and technology and its application in improvisation and innovation in production, for graduates of post-graduate levels as well as having a spirit of independence as well as community oriented as well as national and global vision.
2. Generate new science and technology, producing researchers and thinkers in updating their knowledge and their ability to have power in the collecting, transfer, distribute, interpret, and apply science and technology that has existed for progress and prosperity of regional communities, national and global.
3. Disseminating results of applied research, action research and appropriate technology packages, to be used in productive activities and improve the quality of life of regional communities, national and global.
4. To produce qualified human resources and compete in the job market or to create jobs for the sake of the nation in regional and national levels.
As an institution of higher education, UNSWAGATI need to develop a culture that at least develop and popularize the values below
1. Uphold standards of ethics, morality, science, research, and profession of the most high.
2. Helps develop optimal human, both within the campus and in society.
3. Developing science in a responsible and sustainable as a philosophy of life.
4. The practice of science for the benefit and welfare of mankind, without distinction of religion and ethnicity.
5. Treats people according to the status and dignity.
Institutionally University Swadaya Mountain Teak has the objective to;
1. Preparing students to be members of the public who have personality and academic ability of professionals who can implement, develop and produce the work, science, technology and art that is useful to society.
2. Explore, develop and disseminate science, technology and art that are useful for improving the quality of human life, welfare and enrich and enhance national culture.
3. Participate in tackling social problems that are part of the Indonesian nation.
Model Accreditation Program of study used to assess this university can be illustrated as shown below :
Study Program Accreditation Process
|No.||Region||Level||College||Programme||Decrees No.||Years Decree||Rank||Expired||1||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia||003||2002||C||2005-04-04|
|2||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Budidaya Pertanian||044||2004||B||2009-10-26|
|3||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Pendidikan Akuntansi||012||2005||B||2010-07-21|
|4||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Pendidikan Matematika||020||2005||B||2010-10-27|
|5||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia||008||2005||B||2010-06-23|
|6||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Manajemen||008||2006||B||2011-07-13|
|7||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian||001||2007||B||2012-01-13|
|8||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Teknik Sipil||010||2007||C||2012-05-19|
|9||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Ilmu Hukum||016||2008||B||2013-08-03|
|10||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Akuntansi||032||2008||C||2013-12-05|
|11||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Ilmu Administrasi Negara||003||2009||B||2014-04-11|
|12||04||S2||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Ilmu Administrasi||014||2009||B||2014-11-20|
|13||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Ilmu Komunikasi||010||2009||C||2014-05-23|
|14||04||S1||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris||036||2009||C||2014-11-20|
|15||04||S2||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Agronomi||016||2009||C||2014-12-04|
|16||04||S2||Univ. Swadaya Gunung Djati (UNSWAGATI), Cirebon||Ilmu Hukum||021||2009||C||2014-01-23|
Accreditation bodies which had been visited for comparative studies among other things:
1. Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technological (Abet), in the United States.
2. Australian Universities Quality Agency (AUQA), in Australia.
3. Council for Higher Education Accreditation (Chea), in the United States.
4. National Accreditation Agency (State Accreditation Institute - LAN), in Malaysia.
5. National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), in the United States.
6. Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), in England.
7. Accrediting Philippine Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (PAASCU)
Campus 1: Jl. Pemuda No.32 Telp. (0231) 206558 Fax. (0231) 236742 45 132 Cirebon
Campus 2: Jl. Struggle No. 1Telp. (0231) 482115, 487 249 45 132 Cirebon